Simulated ground-water flow and sources of water in the Killbuck Creek Valley near Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Publisher: Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section [distributor] in Columbus, Ohio, Denver, CO
Written in English
- Groundwater flow -- Ohio -- Killbuck Creek Valley -- Simulation methods,
- Groundwater -- Ohio -- Killbuck Creek Valley
|Other titles||Simulated ground water flow and sources of water in the Killbuck Creek Valley near Wooster, Wayne County, Ohio|
|Statement||by K.J. Breen ... [et al.]|
|Series||Water-resources investigations report -- 94-4131|
|Contributions||Breen, Kevin J, Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||vi, 104 p. :|
|Number of Pages||104|
- Surgeons symphony.
- Exhibition at the galleries of Messrs Puttick and Simpson, 14 Aug 1923.
- Panache at Rose Hill
- When Dempsey fought Tunney
- Succubus shadows
- State-Directed Development
- The Commissions annual work programme
- Outline of commercial paper
- Some constitutional doctrines developed by the United States Supreme Court under Marshall and Taney.
- Invasive procedures
- Dear Susanna
- A poem on the restoration of learning in the East
- Debate and compromise
- Mastering the TI-99
- And Still We Rise
- Notes on Shakespeares workmanship
- Ancient Greece
- The Essex Memorial, for 1836
- Relating to the sugar industry in Peru.
- Physical growth and development